Friday, July 8, 2011

KARLA OF KARLA'S CLOSET

*singing* 
**"Hello....Good morning...Got your boyfriend feeling like a groupie...(you know, you know, we know, we on that)....Stuntin like you looking like a movie"** I don't kno why I'm singing this song right now, but I am, so yah whatever...*sigh* maybe its coz i feel like such a groupie right now:( 

So while trying to decide who we are going to feature on today's  Fashion Friday right, Yolandy says to me "why don't we feature an international fashion blogger this week", I'm like "uuhm,  who thou" she says to me "KARLA'S CLOSET". So I'm like totally confused, anyways she sends me the link and i checked out Karla's blog, the way i died by myself. I was like WTF?? Such awesomeness, is it possible? I instantly fell in love with this girl, her style is tooo amazing. WOW!!! I have been stuck on her blog since 9am this morning...WOW!!! I can't deal!! Her chilled 60's feel kills me, i just adore her!!!!♥ 

See for yourself...☞

Guys meet my new fashion obsession, Karla Deras

#Vintage silk blouse from Shareen, American Rag skirt, antique jewelry, Metal Pointus ring, Tiffany's cuff, Ray-bans, and Alaia pumps.



#Badgley Mischka pencil skirt, silk blouse, American Apparel bandeau, Versace sunglasses, vintage earrings from Shareen, and Prada leopard pumps



#Gold dress, Derek Lam cat eye sunglasses, vintage bracelet, Roberto Cavalli cuff, and Christian Louboutin pumps.




#1974 vintage-print Diane Von Furstenberg mini dress paired, J.crew ribbed tights and Miu Miu patent loafer pumps, a vintage fur coat and necklace, Karen Walker sunglasses, and Chloe bag.



#80s printed silk dress paired with vintage bangles, Shi4 obi belt, Super sunglasses, and Givenchy strappy sandals.




#White crop top, vintage trousers, Elizabeth and James Monroe sunglasses, Prada pumps, and vintage jewelry.


Vintage Ungaro skirt that I found on Ebay, an American Apparel striped sweater, 70s Erwin Pearl necklace,  Balenciaga sunglasses, my favorite Coach clutch, and Christian Louboutins.



#Dior jacket, a silk blouse from Stone Cold Vintage,  Zara polka dot scarf, shorts by The Cassette Society, vintage jewelry, Super sunglasses, and Proenza Schouler ankle boots.

Picture Credit: All pictures taken from www.karlascloset.com

#ThanksCheersBye
Fashion Freak
Melody Motha :)

21 comments:

  1. Moment of silence for this girl's swag! I actually cannot deal! WOW!

    I bow down to you! Ur shoes - red soles for days! Your hair, your body!

    Ok sounding like a groupie now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her...So much fashion goin on. Now she is a fashion freak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..week after week i just seem to love Melody and Yolandy more and more...I LOVE YOUR WORK GIRLS AND WANT TO SEE OF THEIR STYLE..im like their biggest groupie..and glad they teamed up to do this blog, thank you so much ladies and i would ike to see more of you, like on T.V and mags because they really awesome and i want people to see them and less of people like Bonang and Nonthle..
    KEEP BEING YOU LADIES..YOU INSPIRE ME
    MWAH..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Karla's style..its way too awesome!! I wish more celebs cold dress like they do and i think the Fashion Freak ladies should style them, they know alot about fashion.It would be lovely if the Fashion Freaks Ladies would do a competition where someone could meet them because i have seen them at parties but to afraid to talk to them **hides** lol please ladies think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus oh lawd..stunning..love eveything..please check out stilettoswag.blogspot.com for an easy blog..its actually inspired by the beautifull Melody Motha whom i love to bits..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tech Splashers are a team full of web developers, freelancers, tech bloggers, and digital marketing executives. We are passionate about the latest technology news, upcoming gadgets, business strategies and many more upcoming trends. We spread the tech news with passion and tenacity.
    13377x

    ReplyDelete
  7. “When you look beautiful you feel pleased and FashionBeautize try to give you that happiness every day. ” FashionBeautize is a Place where one can get the daily dose of fashion, beauty, Fitness, lifestyle and trends from the world of Beauty. Let yourself to get inspired by our latest style trends, Brands, training tips, outfit inspiration, workouts, how-to and what-to-do’s.
    write-for-us-FashionBeautize

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also event management and thank you letter for meeting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I have read your article and it's so good I will share it with family and friends. I just informed the travelers that the Turkish evisa is easy to get through the online process. Travelers who wish to travel to Turkey can apply for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article you wrote is very interesting and easy to read and understand. I hope your audience enjoys it. Passengers who wish to visit Turkey and need a Turkish visa can apply online at the website linked above.

    ReplyDelete