Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kanye West - Paris fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012


Awhile ago we told you that rapper and music producer Kanye West will be debut his very first female collection at the Paris Fashion Week and he did just that over the weekend.
The collection is called " DW " tribute to his Mother Donna West...I'm honestly very dissappointed in myself for having high expectations, this was a show that was very hyped up. I expected a collection filled with garments that shout Kanye in a female version but then again we should always expect the unexpected from him.
The DW collection was filled with lots of leather, crocodile skin and fur all inappropriate materails for Spring/Summer so im not to sure where he was going with this range. Like all designers you dont always have the greatest collection so im hoping that he will up his game.













And this is what he had to say about his collection:  "This is my first collection. Please be easy. Please give me a chance to grow. This is not some celebrity s**t. I don’t f**k with celebrities… The amount of people that tried to get me a celebrity f**king deal. They said, ‘You need to do boot-cut jeans, or you won’t sell.’ Shut the f**k up!…
“I thank anybody who came to this party, everybody who supported, everybody who believed, because people thought it was a joke, and maybe people still do, but I can only grow from this point.”


Please feel free to leave a comment and tell us what you think of the collection.

FASHION FREAK FOREVER
Yolandy :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW I absolutely love this man....that black number neh! I think he did an excellent job! Well done to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to put up my signature closing: But yet again I ain't no Fashion Fundi....lol...

    ReplyDelete