Thursday, October 6, 2011

#ParisFashionWeek - Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2012



Hello World...

This has got to be one of my favourite collections to come out of Paris Fashion Week. The Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2012 Ready-To-Wear collection, I luuuuuuurv it!!!! I have always been a big fan of his work but after this he is on my top 3 list of fav designers. In my eyes he is the king of red carpet elegance. 

Although he is know for his couture gowns, in this collection he switched it up with tailored suits, gold buckled belts, knee high skirts and chiffon blouses which is not his usual style. Thats why I am soooo blown away. But what took my breath away the most was his use of colour *Lawwwd have mercy* from dusky orange to bright green, mustard yellow to romantic purple, dark blue to gentle cream... aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!.... Ok let me let YOU see it your self and you be the judge.

*Drum roll please...*























































**The End**

Bravo sir!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!! Scratch what i said... I now announce that THIS IS MY FAV DESIGNER OF ALL TIME!!!! *Drops mic*

Thank You
Melody Motha-Molale

3 comments:

  1. oooooh!!!....i looooooooooooove everything i have just seen in this post!!...kudos to him for brilliant drappings and colour palettes...!!

    check out my blog as well if you may...http://candyk8says.blogspot.com/...xx

    ReplyDelete