Monday, March 26, 2012

Outfit du jour

Hey everyone

I hope everyone had a good weekend. A close friend of mine has been bugging me to do more posts about our outfits but i am always taking pictures of what people are wearing and tend to forget about myself.
Yesterday the weather was perfect to be out and about even though it was extremely  hot, I went to the Palulu Pop-up store at the Sandton Sun rooftop hosted by Palesa and the theme was " Print Clash"

There were quite few people that thought that I was not wearing anything underneath my top and had to prove by showing them my cut-off demin shorts..hahahha



What I Wore:

Turban - Market in Thailand 
Top - Pulsate ( Bought this looooong ago)
Cut-off denims - TopShop
Gold Watch - Guess
Accessories - Jerri Mokgofe
Cambridge Satchel - Jerri Mokgofe
Shoes - Aldo


It was a very chilled and fun afternoon and I am already looking forward to the next Palulu event, keep your eyes on the blog for a more detailed feature about this event.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday afternoon
Yours in Fashion 
Yolandy Masinga - @MsYols

5 comments: