Friday, March 16, 2012

#Trending---->> College/Baseball Jacket

Hello everyone

Its Fashion Friday so keep your eyes on the blog for the #5DaySwag post coming later today..excited much?  Its been rather chilly the past few days and I just realised that I havnt stocked my closet with winter must-haves and this season I need to get myself a College Jacket not just because its the hottest item for Winter but its an item I always wanted especially in Matric but that never happened too much television i tell you.



 
This jacket can be worn in a casual way and to add some edge to you chic outfit adding the jacket would do wonders.
Keep warm
Yours in Fashion 
Yolandy Masinga - @MsYols

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing fashion designs blog I am satisfied with your site and your posts they very nice and very useful to us I got such a good information on this topic it’s very interesting one.to know more about
    fashion designs college

    ReplyDelete