Monday, August 13, 2012

Dream Child - Alonso Mateo

Hello Fashionistas

So all my life I wanted to have a baby girl, the thought of having a boy had never once crossed my mind...Until I came across baby boy Alonso Mateo. OMG!!!!! Now all I want in life is to have a boy. This has to be the coolest kid ever. I am unsure of his age but I would estimate he is between the ages 4 and 5 years old. He recently caught my attention and I thought I had to share with our readers. I follow his mother Luisa Fernanda Espinosa, @luisafere on Instagram whom I believe is responsible for Alonso's impeccable style. I absolutely adore both mother and son's fashion sense but I'm obsessed with Alonso's style, he dresses better than most grown up men I know *hides*. Alonso spots all the latest trends, monochromatic, rolled-up jeans, happy socks, tailored suits, coloured laces, loafers, round-shaped shades, the works. He is a true style icon and I cannot wait to see him in his teens. His style and demeanor resembles that of Scott Dissick. I die for his signature accessory - aviators, I doubt he ever puts them down ever! However what are love the most about him is his poses, aaaaaaaahhhhhh *hearts* tooo adorbs!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen meet my dream child....Alonso Mateo











































This is what I imagine Rachel Zoe's baby boy will be like. Swagg on a hundred trillion!!!!!!!

******THEE END******

Your Freak In Fashion
Melody Molale :-)



17 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG I WANT ME A BABY BOY NOW! HE IS SO CUTE THE LAST PICTURE IS ON A HUNDRED TRILLION SWAGGU.
    MEL YOU MUST HAVE A BABY SOON I WANNA BE AN AUNTY!

    XOXO
    Kelzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move over Mason Disick theres a cooler kid in town!!! #ThatsAll xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. a hundred thousand trillion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swag for decades.....Can i be 30 yours younger pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these pics and I was disturbed a little, I have a 10 month old boy, I don't think I'll be dressing him in Ben 10 outfits but I also don't think he'll be this extreme.
    This boy looks like a miniature adult, I wouldn't mind if my husband dressed like him...lol but I don't think I want my little boy to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pics are simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
    And great background on this blog =)
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    Last time by Ylenia Labate

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow wow wow damn awesome child right thr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing kid! Jack of all trades in fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a bit much for a 4year old imo. He should be enjoying childhood not caring what he looks like, there is so much emphasis on it in your teens he should relax when he is at his age. Also he does dress incredibly well but they seem very rich which obliviously helps a lot, most people would struggle to afford dressing that well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually liked reading your writing content. It was a quality material. I recommend you to submit blogposts even more frequently. This way,with this kind of a blog I think you might rank higher in the search engines. I also subscribed to your RSS feed. Continue this great work!
    Marcia Moran

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!!!its cool to see such a cute kid.his outfits were out of the world...........

    fashion tips

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just posted about how I dress my baby. And I was searching for blogs that are posting something about little boys' fashion.
    I am glad I found your blog!
    I like how your blog looks as well. May I follow you?
    If you feel like helping me out with some suggestions that would be great...

    http://kukolina.wordpress.com/2013/08/28/how-to-dress-boys-men-of-the-future/

    Thank you,
    Eszter

    ReplyDelete
  13. This kid has got 127k followers on instagram. He is a style statement and he is only 5 yrs old. Unbelievable yet believable. http://goo.gl/i30ox5 check this blog, it talks about Alonso Mateo in brief, it is so informative. Do go through it.

    ReplyDelete