Wednesday, February 12, 2014

David Tlale takes on New York Fashion Week

Laawd! What I would have given to have been in the front row of this show right here... I am so proud to be South African right now.... Hallelujah!!! On Sunday 9 February, David Tlale showcased his Autumn -Winter '14 collection at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in NEW YORK (yes, you read correctly.. New York). This is the designer's first runway show in NYC. The past three seasons that he has been there, he only featured for installations.

I must have watched the video of the show five times, I am obsessed! I love this collection, its elegant, sophisticated, classy, graceful, rich in texture, refined, artisist... I could go on and on... Think Victoria Beckham meets Christian Dior, loooove!!!!!!

What I love most about this collection is the fact its so international yet you can easily tell its David Tlale, he took it 'there' without losing his design aesthetic.

See for yourself....





















Yours In Fashion,
Melody Molale
IG: @ilovemelmo
Twitter: MelodyMolale


No comments:

Post a Comment